Position: Clerk, responsible for political affairs
Type of Position: Temporary
Duration of Post: April 2019 – January 2020
Job Starting date: April, 2019
Monthly Salary range: approximately 220,000 – 290,000 (AMD)
- Preparing Notes Verbales in English
- Interpretations from Armenian into English and from English into Armenian
- Collecting information on Political affairs
- Preparing weekly political reports
- Arranging meetings for diplomats as well as various delegations from Japan
- Physically and mentally fit to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Work and Resident permit in Armenia
- Knowledge and experience in Politics
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both oral and written abilities
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office etc.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should submit the application form with photo to the Embassy’s
e-mail address (email@example.com). (deadline: 28-02-2019)
- After screening documents, the shortlisted applicants would be invited to pass the written exam (translations: from Armenian into English and from English into Armenian).
- The candidates who have passed the written exams will be interviewed.