Position: Consultant for the "Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (GGP) by the Government of Japan
Type of Position: External Consultant
Duration of Post: May 2019 – March 2020 (with possible prolongation up to 3 years, based on the agreement with the Embassy)
Job Starting date: May, 2019
Monthly Salary range: approximately 200,000-300,000 (AMD)
- Communication/consultation with applicant/recipient organizations
- Examining initial grant application and requesting additional documentation
- Making site visits (including travel to the respective regions of Armenia)
- Arranging Project related ceremonies and events
- Answering inquiries about GGP program
- Monitoring of the implemented GGP Projects in the past
- Assisting in other related activities
- Physically and mentally fit to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Work and Resident permit in Armenia
- University degree
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages, both oral and written abilities
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should submit the application form with photo to the Embassy’s e-mail address (email@example.com). (deadline: 20-03-2019)
- After screening documents, the shortlisted applicants would be invited to pass the written exam (translations: from Armenian into English and from English into Armenian).
- The candidates who succeeded in passing the written exam would be interviewed by the Embassy.
Only English applications will be considered.