The Launch of Prebooking System at Visa Reception Front Desk
Starting from November 3, only applicants with a prior appointment will be admitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Japan in Armenia..
● In response to the spread of the novel coronavirus in Armenia, we are strengthening our infection prevention system.
● Starting from November 3 (Tuesday), applications and other documents (passport, family register, citizenship, certificate, etc.) will be accepted and issued at the Consular Section of the Embassy by an appointment.
● Please refrain from unnecessary and non-urgent application procedures and limit your visit to the Embassy for only urgent procedures.
● We will accept urgent Japanese assistance projects and procedures based on the Public Offices Election Act as usual, but please note that it may take some time to respond.
Please make a reservation by e-mail from 1 week to 5 days before your desired visit date. If you need an urgent response, please contact us by phone at the contact information below.
1. Reservation by e-mail:
(1) Please fill out the form below and send it to the consular e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-mail subject: Application reservation (name)
【Details of application / issuance procedure】(Example) Passport renewal, residence certificate, birth certificate, visa application, etc.
【Desired date and time of visit】
(2) We will reply to you with a reservation confirmation e-mail, so please come at the designated time.
【Caution】 Please note that reservations will not be accepted if there is no reply from the Embassy.
2. Contact information
Embassy of Japan in Armenia
Phone number: +374 (11) 523010 (representative)
In case of emergency during closing hours: +374 (41) 434145